Zelda - Dark World Orchestral Zelda - Dark World Orchestral

Sweetness!

You'll be seeing this on World Zelda Music Radio very soon! The buildup with the intro is a great creative touch, and overall this is a very nice and well composed song. Make more Zelda songs like this!

steveori responds:

Wow!
thank-you very much. :)
I shall endeavour to cover more songs off the Zelda soundtrack. :)

Twilight Princess Credits NES Twilight Princess Credits NES

GXCSS

Hmm, sounds like this song was just ran through GXCSS, not too much effort at all put into it. In fact, it probably was, wasn't it? Just be honest here: was it?

Enter The Temple Of Time Enter The Temple Of Time

Amazing!

Interesting compilation you have here, but one this is probably the most epic zelda compilation that I've seen here on Newgrounds for quite a while now.

Zelda Theme (Thunder Orchestra Zelda Theme (Thunder Orchestra

Wow!

Wow, stop being a prick and deleting my review. Anyway, here's my review AGAIN:

Sorry to break everyone's hearts, but this song is STOLEN. It's just The Legend of Zelda Medley from Hyrule Symphony, but just sped up and with some phasing and and reversing added in. Look the song up on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

How pathetic... Have some originality, will ya?

Song of Storms, Spirit, Gerudo Song of Storms, Spirit, Gerudo

Very Nostalgic!!!!

I like your compilation! I may even consider putting this on to World Zelda Music Radio.

My only compliant is that you should lighten up on the reverb just a tab, but that's it! =D

The Ocean (Windwaker Style) The Ocean (Windwaker Style)

Cool

Very interesting rendition of the ocean song. If you do listen closely, you can still slightly hear the original ocean melody from WInd Waker. (Apparently, no one below seems to think that way.)

Anyway, great song! 5/5 10/10

OoT - Hyrule Field Redux v2 OoT - Hyrule Field Redux v2

Yay, ZREO!

Haha, ZREO never let's me down! =D

Just out of curiousity, did a staff memeber really start this account or just a user?

ZeldaReorchestrated responds:

It's me, ebuch =]

Zelda:ALttP - Dark World Zelda:ALttP - Dark World

Hmm...

For some reason, I thought I heard this song elsewhere. Well, you get 5 stars if you did really make it (and -5 if you didn't).

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Yes, I made it. =P I've uploaded it to Youtube as well, and so did someone else, but they gave credit. And it was used in someones Subspace-Emissary-with-hacks runthrough. It was also in the top 30 one week, so you might have heard it then. If you heard it submitted by anyone else, then they were the one who stole it, although I really don't see why anyone would like it that much. This song's popularity is really annoying me. My newer, much better songs haven't gotten nearly this much attention.

By the way, you really should have PMed me if you suspected it was stolen. Accusing people of theft in reviews is actually against the rules, and you can get banned for it.

Gerudo Valley [RMX] Gerudo Valley [RMX]

YEEAAAAHHHHH!

RAVE PARTY!

Kazmo responds:

YEEAAAAHHHHH!

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Excellent Remix!

This is going on to World Zelda Music Radio!